Cruiser Skateboard - Wanderlust Edition | Orange Swirl Wheels
What size board is best for me?
We get asked this question a lot and to be honest the best skateboard size for you is the skateboard that you feel most comfortable on. Skateboarding is all about personal preference and the right size for you might not be the right size for your friend (even if you are the same size). Finding the right skateboard is a personal choice and can be daunting, especially in the beginning, but we have a few tips to help. Follow the link for our tips Board Size Tips
The GCLB Cruiser is the board for cruising all terrains, for any age and ability to learn, commute and get creative on. Suitable for adults and kids to learn on and experienced skaters to play on. We personally ride our cruisers, when we want to manoeuvre the streets of the Gold Coast. We love its portability, when you have had enough sun, to grab a bite at our local Burleigh Surf Club.
- Fast & Sturdy- Ultimate flex, strength and grip wood decks with clear grip tape.
- Control- The short length increases control and manoeuvrability.
- Durable - Highest quality aluminium GCLB trucks, tried and tested
- Smooth - GCLB Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride, for every terrain.
- Speed -Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-9 bearings.
- Sustainable- The Canadian maple and bamboo offcuts are repurposed into our eco friendly skateboard wood sunglasses, to reduce waste.
- Support Local - Made by locals, for locals.
The GCLB setup includes:
- 32 X 9.5 inch Canadian Maple Wood Dark Stain Deck
- GCLB Swivel Truck - 6.25 inch
- Soft Wheels (65 X 45mm 85a)
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Clear Grip Tape
Mandala Art Hand Drawn by GCLB