Cruiser Skateboard - Majestic Edition | Gold Coast Longboards
What size board is best for me?
We get asked this question a lot and to be honest the best skateboard size for you is the skateboard that you feel most comfortable on. Skateboarding is all about personal preference and the right size for you might not be the right size for your friend (even if you are the same size). Finding the right skateboard is a personal choice and can be daunting, especially in the beginning, but we have a few tips to help. Follow the link for our tips Board Size Tips
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 28 X 8 inch Canadian maple cruiser board
- 5 inch trucks
- ABEC 9 Bearings
- 65mm X 47mm 85A Wheels
- Clear grip tape
- Mandala Art Hand Drawn by local Gold Coast artist.
The GCLB Cruiser is the board for cruising all terrains, for any age and ability to learn, commute and get creative on. Suitable for adults and kids to learn on and experienced skaters to play on. We personally ride our cruisers, when we want to manoeuvre the streets of the Gold Coast. We love its portability, when you have had enough sun, to grab a bite at our local Burleigh Surf Club.
- Fast & Sturdy- Ultimate flex, strength and grip wood decks with clear grip tape.
- Control- The short length increases control and manoeuvrability.
- Durable - Highest quality aluminium GCLB trucks, tried and tested
- Smooth - GCLB Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride, for every terrain.
- Speed - Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-9 bearings.
- Sustainable- The Canadian maple and bamboo offcuts are repurposed into our eco friendly skateboard wood sunglasses, to reduce waste.
- Support Local - Made by locals, for locals.
So after having issues with delivery I got into contact with Steph and Leigh and they sorted it out and by board came the next day! The owners and staff are extremely hardworking and obviously care about the reputation of the company extremely happy with the quality of the board and the art work is amazing. Thanks to Steph for getting me out of my Karen moment :)
Very happy with purchase for my son, great board and stunning design, loved it
Stunning design and great quality. My partner has even let me hang it on the wall in our bedroom 🤙🏻
The cruiser is an Awesome shape and colour. Now I'm looking to buy the surf trainer, I love the way it accelerates when you turn it.( I test rode this board at the Gold Coast markets).