Dropthrough Longboard - Wanderlust Edition
What size board is best for me?
We get asked this question a lot and to be honest the best skateboard size for you is the skateboard that you feel most comfortable on. Skateboarding is all about personal preference and the right size for you might not be the right size for your friend (even if you are the same size). Finding the right skateboard is a personal choice and can be daunting, especially in the beginning, but we have a few tips to help. Follow the link for our tips Board Size Tips
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 38″ x 9″ Drop Through Longboard
- Bamboo and Canadian maple construction
- 7″ Reverse king pin trucks
- ABEC 9 Chrome bearings
- 65mm 85A cruiser wheels
- Clear grip tape
- Longboard art by local Gold Coast Artist
The GCLB Longboard is the board for longer cruises and lazier legs. For any age and ability to learn, commute and get creative on. Suitable for adults to learn on and experienced skaters to cruise on. We personally ride our longboards, when we want to cruiser the beach front paths of the Gold Coast. We love its stability and speed. And with the extra length, comes extra balance.
- Fast & Sturdy- Ultimate flex, strength and grip from our wood decks and clear grip tape.
- Control & Balance - the extra length increases control, balance and manoeuvrability.
- Durable - Highest quality aluminium GCLB trucks, tried and tested
- Smooth - GCLB Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride, for every terrain.
- Speed -Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-9 bearings.
- Sustainable- The Canadian maple and bamboo we use is repurposed into our eco friendly skateboard wood sunglasses.
- Support Local - Made by locals, for locals.
It exceeded my expectations. It's so smooth and I loosened the trucks a little to make it amazing at turning. Very happy with my purchase.
Definitely the best skateboard for a 5.5year old to learn on! Highly recommended. And customer service was extremely friendly and amazing ☺️☺️
I got myself the drop through longboard after never skating before (the art got me) and my partner got the beach cruiser. Loving the boards feel and look
Very happy with our new longboard. Bought it for my partner (and me) to give it a try. Was a bit in doubt if it would be something for us, as we don’t have much experience yet (just snowboarding and in the past).
But it runs very smooth, very stable, easy turning and a beautiful design. Probably will not take long before we buy another one so we can ride together 😊
Amazing board! Easy to ride. Get comments every time I ride it. Amazing customer service. 👌🏾
Blown away by the quality. Customer for life! How did I not buy one sooner.