Kicktail Longboard - Wanderlust Edition | Gold Coast Longboards
What size board is best for me?
We get asked this question a lot and to be honest the best skateboard size for you is the skateboard that you feel most comfortable on. Skateboarding is all about personal preference and the right size for you might not be the right size for your friend (even if you are the same size). Finding the right skateboard is a personal choice and can be daunting, especially in the beginning, but we have a few tips to help. Follow the link for our tips Board Size Tips
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 38″ x 9″ Kicktail Longboard
- Bamboo and Canadian maple construction
- 7″ Reverse king pin trucks
- ABEC 9 Chrome bearings
- 65mm 85A cruiser wheels
- Clear grip tape
- Longboard art by local Gold Coast Artist
The GCLB Longboard is the board for longer cruises and lazier legs. For any age and ability to learn, commute and get creative on. Suitable for adults to learn on and experienced skaters to cruise on. We personally ride our longboards, when we want to cruiser the beach front paths of the Gold Coast. We love its stability and speed. And with the extra length, comes extra balance.
- Fast & Sturdy- Ultimate flex, strength and grip from our wood decks and clear grip tape.
- Control & Balance - the extra length increases control, balance and manoeuvrability.
- Durable - Highest quality aluminium GCLB trucks, tried and tested
- Smooth - GCLB Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride, for every terrain.
- Speed -Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-9 bearings.
- Sustainable- The Canadian maple and bamboo we use is repurposed into our eco friendly skateboard wood sunglasses.
- Support Local - Made by locals, for locals.
Love it great board 👍
Very happy with the board quality and performance so far, would highly recommend! The shipping was also unbelievably fast!
We love the board. I brought the board for myself to learn, which I have slowly been doing. My husband loves this board and may need to get his own!
Nothing wrong with the product?
My daughter loves the kicktail so much, so smooth and easy to ride!!